P & P Auto Repair Inc.
174 West Center Street Manchester, CT
Hours Of Operation:
|Monday - Friday|
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Phil Locicero, Owner, President License # R1443
| American Express|
|Click here if on a mobile device|
- Foreign and Domestic
- Auto Repair
- Over 47 Years Experience
- Welcometo P & P Auto Repair Inc., serving the Manchester area since 1972.When you bring your car to P & P, you can count on excellentservice by experienced mechanics using only the finest replacementparts and fluids. P & P Auto Repair Inc. specializes in fast,reliable service for foreign and domestic automobiles ï¿½ bring your carto the name you can trust!
P & P Auto Repair Inc.
- Or fax us at 860-646-1552
174 West Center Street | Manchester, Connecticut
See what others have to say about us.
WOW! What happended to summer this year. You probably did not even need those snow tires at all.
Getting ready for Winter tips
- Now that it's not 90 degrees out there what are you going to do? Get the car ready for winter.
- Inspect your tires. Change your sumer tires for all snows to improve your car's handling during the cold months. Check your tire pressure ï¿½ and check it often.
- Top off your fluids: Change the oil every 3,000 miles. We can perform the oil change, ask Phil what type and viscosity of oil they are putting into your vehicle.
- Check the coolant / antifreeze. The ideal ratio of coolant to water is 1-to-1 for optimal temperature regulation in both cold weather and hot.
- Check the rest of your car. Inspect the belts and hoses. Have the belts and hoses inspected by our mechanics. Consider having them changed, especially before setting out on a long road trip.
- Inspect the wiper blades. Replace them at least once each year. Keep an eye on your windshield washer fluid.
- Check the battery. Winter puts additional strain on your battery, have it tested at a certified - we can do that for you.
Other tips Prepare an emergency kit for your car. Here's what we recommend carrying in a safe, secure part of your trunk or cargo area:
a. A flashlight, flares and a first-aid kit
b. Jumper cables
c. A mat or blanket to protect your clothing in the event that you need to change a tire or reach debris that might be lodged underneath your vehicle
d. Extra clothes and gloves
e. Paper towels
f. Extra washer fluid
g. Nonperishable food
h. Jug of water
i. Basic tools (wrenches, ratchet/socket set, screwdrivers, pliers or Vise-Grips, etc.)
What Can P&P Do for you? Stop by and let uscheck out your car to make sure the you have a safe driving Summer.
Have a car you donï¿½t want or need? Donate that clunker today.A vehicle donation really helps a cause in need. Make a vehicledonation.
The Vehicle Donation Processing Center, Inc. is a processingagentfor charities seeking automobile donations. Through our specializedprogram, we help citizens like you with your vehicle donation -including car donations, truck donations, trailer donations and boatdonations - to any of our 501-C3 non-profit corporation charity clients.